Prepare my visit
Rates, timetables, access … find here all the practical information to prepare your visit to the Castle of Sedan!
The health pass is mandatory from July 21
In accordance with the latest government directives, a Health Pass will be compulsory from July 21, 2021 for adults to visit the Château fort de Sedan.
Children under 12 are not covered by the Health Pass, and 12-17 year olds are exempt until August 30.
The Health Pass includes:
– A complete vaccination certificate (all necessary doses) made more than a week ago for all vaccines
– or A negative RT-PCR or antigen test certificate of less than 48 hours (to be done in the laboratory or in the pharmacy)
– or A positive RT-PCR or antigen test certificate attesting to recovery from Covid-19, dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months
Self-tests are not valid
It is necessary to bring an identity document.
The Health Pass can be presented on the Anti-COVID application or on paper.
For more information, visit the government website
The sanitary protocol at the castle:
All measures are taken to ensure the protection of staff and visitors. Queues are managed by marking, wearing a mask is compulsory in closed areas and hydro-alcoholic gel terminals are available to visitors.
In the monument, a specific route is arranged so that the distance measurements are respected. Thus, in some areas you will find two-way traffic passages identifiable by a display urging you to respect the safety distances.
Wearing a mask is compulsory for all visitors over 6 years old:
– Visitors are asked to come with their mask.
– The mask is mandatory upon arrival of visitors to the site. This includes the visit circuit and outdoor facilities such as the area for the Chivalry tournaments.
We are available for any questions.
Further information :
The Château fort de Sedan and the Café la Marck will be open in accordance with the health regulations defined by the government.
Our Boutique will allow you to leave with pretty souvenirs and many quality local products.
The castle of Sedan is open from January 02 to December 31:
Summer school holidays: open every day from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (last ticket at 6 p.m.) – bar from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
School holidays, public holidays (except summer): open every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last ticket at 5 p.m.) – bar from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
January, February, March, October, November, December (excluding holidays): closed Mondays, open Tuesday to Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. (last ticket at 5 p.m.) – bar from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
April, May, June and September (excluding holidays): open every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last ticket at 5 p.m.) – bar from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Ticket office access – In the courtyard of the Castle: Open
Ticket office access – Moat car park: Closed
The 2021 rates are valid until 31 December 2021
|Castle + Museum||Museum|
|Famillly (2 adult + 2 children and more)||34€||–|
- Under 6 years old (for individual audience)
- Press card
- Speaker’s guide card
- 1 driver (for group / school)
- 1 companion (for group / school)
Persons eligible for the reduced rate:
- People with disabilities
- Children (16-18 years old)
Means of payment on site:
- Cash in euros
- Credit cards (except american express)
- Holiday vouchers
Animals not allowed
Non-adapted wheelchairs *
*Accessible spaces for people with reduced mobility: reception, ticket office, castle courtyard, audio-visual room, toilets, Turenne café, shop and hotel.
“Google Maps” utilise des cookies que vous avez choisi de désactiver. Pour visualiser le contenu, vous devez activer ces derniers : Cliquez ici pour paramétrer vos cookies.